For direct single volume flush with P1000XL E SELF-SUPPORTING MOUNTING FRAME
The self-supporting mounting frame fro flushes gives great freedom in designing the sanitary area layout. A simple push on the push-button triggers the flow of a constant volume of water.
- Self-supporting: does not require a weight-bearing wall
- Undeformable: reinforced metal structure
- Push plate control
- P1000 XL flush valve compliant with NF EN 12541
Ref. 18547 |
Brushed stainless steel control
Recommended working pressure:
- The self-supporting mounting frame fro flushes gives great freedom in designing the sanitary area layout. A simple push on the push-button triggers the flow of a constant volume of water.
- 1 to 5 bars
- Adjustable from 6 to 9 l using regulation knob - Anti water-hammer system - Automatic flow limiter guaranteeing a constant flow of 1 l/sec at 1.2 to 4 bars dynamic pressure
- On P 1000 XL with built in male G 3/4" (20x27) stop valve - Right or left water supply external to the box - Material and finish colour - Frame in welded steel protected by 60 micron epoxy powder coating - Legs and ground fixture plate
- S® system prevents blocking in the continuous flow position - An anti-siphonic system protects the potable water networks from possible returns of polluted water.
Standards / Approvals:
- Brass male female 3/4" (20x27) water supply extension bushing - PVC Ø 32 mm bowl supply and 50 mm male junction nozzle - Straight PE 100 mm straight evacuation extension with gasket for connection to the bowl - Angled evacuation pipe
- Acoustic class II - Brass body compliant with standards NF EN1982 / NF EN12164 / NF EN12165 - Nickel-Chrome surface treatment compliant with NF EN12540 - Neutral Salt Spray (NSS) resistant: 200 h according to NF ISO 9227
Pour vous aider dans votre appel d'offre Copier le texte
PRESTO brand self-supporting mounting frame for suspended bowl ref.18547 with vandal-proof control, brushed stainless steel finish, wall fixture bracket, bowl anchoring and fastening accessories, flush collar and tube (or validated equivalent)